BLOG   ABOUT   INSTAGRAM   TWITTER   LOOKBOOK   CHICTOPIA   CONTACT

Monday, 15 September 2014

crisp







Photos edited by Kristine Romano

I usually have trouble committing to a completely monochromatic outfit (except for all black – of course) so I ended up adding a few black accents to this outfit. The all white creates a sharp, minimalist look so in order to spice it up I added a statement necklace. My closet primarily consists of white, black and grey pieces because these colors are clean and crisp. However, I do like to have a bit of fun with jewelry if my outfit is quite simple. I paired this skort with the shirt because of the asymmetrical aspects of each.

As LFW continues Johnny and I will be scouting the city for more fashion inspiration. Tonight we’ll go on another adventure around London for street style pics – stay tuned!


I’m wearing Modern Vintage flats, Zara skort, Brandy Melville hat, Philosophy top and the necklace is from Valliyan by Nitya Arora

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments!